Kafka Streams is a robust and scalable library for developing event-driven micro-services backed by Apache Kafka.
This code-packed session will provide an introduction to Kafka Streams.
Join me to discuss and demo:
- serialization formats and serializers,
- the Streams DSL for data processing,
- time semantics and joins,
- effective testing with TopologyTestDriver and test-containers,
- error handling strategies,
- configure Streams applications to minimize failover times,
- best practices for working with state stores,
- using state stores as data serving layer via interactive queries.
17.06.2021 18:10 – 19:20